Ensure your security system is regularly tested and routinely serviced to guarantee the security of your property
Regular testing and servicing of your system will enable the system to work to its full capacity, raising the alarm in the event of a burglary. It will also reduce any false alarms that could occur.
Annual intruder alarm maintenance packages
In order to have your intruder alarm inspected and tested annually, we can provide you with a maintenance contract. The benefit to this is routine testing is done without thought or hassle, confirming that your system is always performing to its full capacity. It may alert the engineer to potential issues with your system which can be solved before triggering an emergency call-out.
As a contract customer, you are also guaranteed a response to an emergency call within 5 hours.
Regardless of when or with whom your intruder alarm system was installed, Sentinel Security Systems would be pleased to provide you with a maintenance service. An engineer will visit your property to inspect, test and re-programme your alarm. All of our engineers are qualified to full standards and will ensure that you will not encounter any disturbance to your alarm system while this takes place within a brief timeframe.
Maintenance contracts are reviewed annually for your convenience. After each term, you will have the opportunity to review it before deciding on the year ahead. You will never be bound to this contract after such period if for any reason it no longer meets your requirements.
There are three intruder alarm maintenance packages for you to choose from depending on your requirements and budget.
What to expect from your engineer on a maintenance visit
All annual preventative maintenance visit is carried out in accordance with European Standards EN50131-1 and includes the following checks:
- Check installation, location and siting of all equipment and devices against specification.
- Check operation log for last 100 actions, take corrective action if necessary.
- Test operation of all detection devices (PIR’s, Contacts, etc..).
- Check junction box connections or other connection/termination points.
- Test all audible warning and alarm devices.
- Test mains and stand-by battery power supplies, including charging voltages.
- Test control unit for correct operation.
- Test remote signalling equipment physical connections if fitted.
- Test remote signalling equipment communications to the Alarm Receiving Centre (Applicable to monitored alarm systems only).
- Check system is fully operational.
- Provide a signed engineer’s report.
Independent Repair/Service Visits
Although we highly recommend a regular maintenance contract for the best performance of your intruder alarm, you may wish to request an engineer call-out at your convenience. This can be arranged for you at any time.
Remote servicing of intruder alarms
Where your intruder alarm meets the requirements and is connected to a telephone line, we can carry out remote diagnostics and servicing. This dramatically improves the speed and efficiency of our alarm maintenance service as we can invariably fix problems without the need to dispatch an engineer to your site.
The highest standards in alarm maintenance
We only use equipment of the highest quality, and all of our systems meet the requirements set out in the Irish(and Eurpoean) Standard I.S. En50131-1: 2006. We are licenced by The Private Security Authority and Certified by the National Standards Authority of Ireland.
Get a quote for intruder alarm system maintenance today.
No obligation, free inspection and quotation.