Automatic gates are an innovative way to keep your home or business secure, and we can work with you to create the perfect solution for your premises. Here at Sentinel Security, we supply, install and repair electric gates throughout Cork. Our automated gate systems are tailored to your unique requirements, and we have a range of standard designs or a bespoke automated gate design service.
We have a wide range of options to choose from, including sliding and swing gates, and we offer an automated gate maintenance plan to ensure that your system is secure at all times. Automatic gates are an excellent way to protect your property, and our systems are designed to ensure that you enjoy all the convenience of gates that open and close from the safety of your car or home, especially important in bad weather conditions or late at night.
Swing, Iron Gates, Underground Automation
Swing, Steel Gates, Overground Automation
Swing, Wooden Gates, Underground Automation
Sliding, Wooden Gates, Sliding Automation
Commercial, Sliding, Steel Gate, Sliding Gate Automation
Commercial, Sliding, Steel Gate, Sliding Gate Automation
Why Do You Need Automatic Security Gates?
The security of your property matters as much to us as it does to you, and our range of automatic gates is a vital part of your security system. Automatic gates have many advantages, including:
1. Privacy. Automatic gates are an excellent way to ensure privacy for your family or business, and you can control entry and exit to your property via remote control.
2. Safety. Creating safe boundaries between your property and the outside world can help to prevent children, vulnerable people and pets from leaving the premises without observation. An automatic swing gate or sliding gate also serves to prevent trespassers and thieves from entering your property.
3. Convenience. You can avoid getting wet in adverse weather conditions when you use a remote control or keypad to open your automatic swing or sliding gates. This can save you valuable time and effort, and remote control systems also make it very easy to open your gates for visitors as they arrive and depart.
4. Value for money. Having automatic gates on your property can increase the value of your home and may also reduce your home or business insurance policy.
5. Appearance. Automatic gates look great and create an impressive entrance to your home.
We have a variety of automatic gates in our range, including wooden, iron and steel options in swing or sliding styles, with underground or overground automation. Simply talk to us at Sentinel and we will be happy to advise you on the best options for residential or commercial use.
Automatic Barriers and Bollards
Our catalogue at Sentinel Security includes automatic traffic barriers, a fast and reliable solution for car parks and business premises. We have several options, including solutions for large and small premises, and our traffic barriers are designed to be highly adaptable, used intensively and continuously, and suitable for cold weather climates.
We also supply automatic bollards, which are suitable for use in high traffic areas or on commercial premises. Automatic bollards can be raised or lowered by a remote touchpad or by a remote control.
If you are looking for car park barriers or automatic bollards, call us or contact us online today to find out more about our range.
Automatic Gate Maintenance
It is important to ensure that your automatic gates, barriers and bollards are regularly tested and routinely serviced to guarantee that your security system is working efficiently. Here at Sentinel Security, we offer annual inspections and tests with our maintenance contracts, enabling you to relax in the knowledge that your system is working to its full capacity and that any faults are identified quickly so that your property remains secure.
As a contract customer, you will be guaranteed a response to an emergency call within five hours, and you will receive routine visits on an annual basis to check your system and resolve any potential issues. All of our engineers are qualified to full standards, and we will ensure that you do not encounter any disturbance to the operating of your system while your system is being inspected.
Our maintenance contracts are flexible according to your specific needs, and all contracts are reviewed annually for your convenience. We will always ensure that your contract meets your requirements, and if these change, we will be happy to work with you to ensure you are receiving a service that works for you.
All annual preventative maintenance visits are carried out in accordance with European Standards EN50131-1 and include the following checks:
- Full service and maintenance checks where any faulty components can be repaired or replaced
- Lubricate all mechanical parts
- Clean circuitry of dust and insects’ nests
- Testing and diagnostics of safety devices
- Adjustments of gate/barrier hardware such as rollers and hinges
- Re-align gate/barrier
- Check and clean gate/barrier
- Force test carried out accompanied by a force test report sheet
- Maintenance and fault report sheets with every site visit
- Safety operation of photocells
- Diagnostics check on control panel
- Correct levels of hydraulic oil
- Safety pressure of hydraulic system
- Barrier arm fixings or gate fixings
- Check driver motor
- Limit switches
- Loop detectors
- All electronic connections
- Check electric lock
- Check gate hinges
- Remote controls check
- Intercom test
- Devices water-sealed
- Control panel sealed
- Rack and Pinion checked
- Fire link tested
- GSM tested
- Water drainage
We highly recommend a regular maintenance contract for the best performance of your automatic gates, traffic barriers and bollards, but we understand that you may wish to request an engineer call-out at your convenience. We can arrange this for you at any time.
The Highest Standards in Gate Automation
We only use equipment of the highest quality, and all of our systems meet the requirements set out in the Irish and European Standards I.S. En50131-1: 2006. We are licensed by The Private Security Authority and Certified by the National Standards Authority of Ireland.
Talk to us at Sentinel Security Systems to arrange a quote for access automation, traffic barriers or bollards today, and arrange your no obligation, free inspection to find the best options to keep your home or business secure.